Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we were blessed to spend Thanksgiving with my sister, Kaiah, our good friend, Bre, and of course our precious little L. As tradition has it, Joe woke up early and got the turkey and homemade rolls going. We planed ahead this year with getting most of the prep work for the side dishes done the night before, and Bre made the pies (awesome pies!). It was a wonderful meal spent with some of the people I treasure the most. As I reflected over this past year I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and "thanksgiving". The Lord has blessed us with so much-our daughter, my sister living in Portland, our amazing friends, our families, our love for each other, along with good health and every material need. I feel overwhelmed and in awe of the Lord's kindness and love for us, and pray for the spirit of Thanksgiving to linger in our hearts. Thank you to all of you whose love for our family blesses us daily!


Auntie Kaiah with the Remenak Family


Dear Bre-not sure why Joe has a"gangsta" face on


In a blink of an eye L decided to help with the dinner dishes via climbing the dishwasher!

No comments:

Post a Comment