Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 16, 2012

Still doesn't seem real but...

...the reality is setting in. We have plane tickets, a rental car & a hotel room, and my parents are schedule to watch the girls for a week. But moreover, I have tours scheduled with a few different Montessori schools, working with a few different rental agencies on setting up tours of potential homes, even have the neighborhood we want to live in picked out. EEk, guess we really are moving in June.

Portland's forecast is like this well into June, heck, even in the middle of July sometimes. I think it will be at least 6 months before it doesn't feel like a vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how excited I am for you? I hope you don't mind company... because you are SOO getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those yellow circles! I think down here they call that "sunshine." So FREAKING excited to have you guys a little bit closer!

    ReplyDelete