Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preschool Science # 1

We are currently in full throttle baking soda/vinegar mode. So simple, so fun, so many possibilities. Awhile back, back when sleep was a very short commodity, Elle and I began our baking soda/vinegar adventures with blowing up a balloon (sorry no explosion of the balloon). Super simple-put vinegar in a bottle, put baking soda in a balloon, attach balloon to bottle and WHAM! Pretty exciting stuff- we probably did it a dozen times. I got the idea from here.

1 comment:

  1. I love her face in that picture! I'll have to try that with the kids. I bet they'd love it! Wonder what would happen if you put food coloring in with the vinegar?

    ReplyDelete