Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 9, 2012

First Chocolate

Elle wanted to make Easter bird nests, so I showed her this picture and set her up (disgusting and ended in the trash). While Elle was designing her variation Hannah cruised the floor looking for edibles that Elle may of dropped.
 I look down to check on my babe and this is what I see:
 She loved it. Which meant a few things #1 Unlike her sister she likes chocolate, #2 She isn't allergic to peanuts...is there something else in her mouth?!
 (Note another one clenched in her hand)
Why yes, and that brings us to #3 doesn't mind the taste of tinfoil.
And finally #4 Hannah does not like her chocolate tinfoil being removed from her mouth.
Her first "Give me my chocolate!" meltdown lasted for an impressively long time.
Even more impressive Elle didn't even seem to notice and continued right along with her project.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both girls are very focused and determined, don't you think?
    But foil? Makes my teeth tingle.
    Love your post, P.O.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably helps that she is still toothless :-) I would say very focused for Elle, and very determined for Hannah.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, the chocolate, the foil, love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Especially Elle's determination and Hannah's melt down :)

    ReplyDelete