Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh no, is that chocolate!



I was trying to do some early holiday baking and had Linnea in the kitchen with me. I let her entertain herself by pulling out things from the cupboards, and she really likes the pantry cupboard the best. Things got sort of quite so I looked down and there she was covered in chocolate! Apparently a bag of chocolate chips were put a way in the wrong place (the go in the baking cabinet over the stove) and Linnea was able to get to at least one chip before I noticed. Honestly, I think she prefers pickles. She kept sticking out her tongue and wasn't to eager try to snatch some more. This was L's first taste of sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking the latest on your blog. The pictures are always so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. As always, that baby is so cute! Joseph and Daniel liked pickles and mustard very early. I can't remember their first chocolate.

    ReplyDelete