Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why Three Year Olds Don't Babysit

L LOVES her baby sister and only wants to give her the best of everything. However, there is a very good reason why we don't leave L's well meaning heart completely unsupervised with the baby sister. (Hannah is around 2.5 weeks)


It starts with a hug.

But then an idea is hatched.

The baby needs a stuffed kitty...

or two.

She is not really adding the HUGE pillow is she?

Sure did, but note she was careful in the placement.

And now a blanket too (oh my).

But what else?

Peter Rabbit and a giraffe of course.  This is where Mom intervenes cause...

Things are looking a little hairy.

Ah, much better on Mom's nerves.

But the big sister completely disagrees.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. I love how her mind works. Ofcourse little sister needs all that stuff. Come on mom. So sweet. I love reading your blogs about life with 2 girls. So fun!

    ReplyDelete