Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Annual Apple Picking!

Once again we had our annual apple picking trip with the gang. Once again we headed up to the beautiful Hood River Fruit Loop. And once again we finished the day with eating at Full Sail Brewery. And once again it was awesome. But this year we had two little girls with us, and another girl on the way!


L picking an apple for the first time.



Taking it to the box.


Dropping it in the box (and yes it was not a gentle drop, and yes we did come home with quite a few bruised by L apples.)


And ready to do it again, and again, and again. L thought apple picking was the BEST! Until....


She took a bite. And then it was all about eating the apple, and eating the apple, and eating the apple.


Eva understood and latched right on to an apple herself.


Although you can't tell but quite awhile has passed and they are both still going at the apple.


Yum, good! Is what L would say when she had to take a stop to breathe.


Baby Ashlynn wanted her own apple, but she will have to share with her mom till next year.


I wanted the rare family photo, but L still just wanted the apple.


We all wanted the even rarer group photo but L still just wanted an apple (it is clenched in her hand).


But when we returned to the front of the farm, L discovered something to make her drop her apple.


Ah, how could a girl say no to a green John Deer Tractor?

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there! When I look of the picture from last year of me holding her there, it amazes me how much she has grown up..Maybe next year Auntie will have to take a trip up there just for it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! L is adorable and I absolutely LOVE her outfit. Way too cute!
    I have a reeeeeally yummy apple pie recipe if you need a way to use up all those apples... :)

    ReplyDelete