Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Girl and her "Lovey"

L's lovey is a kitty she picked out few months back. She use to only want Kitty for sleeping, but as of this week L has decided that she must share the world outside of the crib with Kitty. No worries we bought a spare.
Kitty at the Portland Rose Garden

WoW! Look at all the flowers, Kitty!


This one looks nice


Nice for picking!


And possibly eating. What? It was Kitty's idea.


Where all the people headed?


Oh wow, look at these ones over here.


Need a closer look?


Uh-oh, stairs


But no worries Kitty, I have a plan to get us both up.


Nice! A railing our size. I think we will try this instead.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh the dress is so precious. Look at your sweet little climber- good job L. Smart mommy for buying two kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my little niece is so grown up! I can't believe how beautiful and grown up she looks. OMG that dress is so freakin cute!
    love, Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be a little story book. Seriously! Imaya your dialogs under each pic are perfect!
    Miremare (Grandmamere)

    ReplyDelete