Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Week

Our week was a rather low key one for us. We went to the park a couple of times with our friends Amy and Aiden, we went to baby group at the Play Boutique, we went on a few walks, visited baby Eva a few times, and went to the Tulip Festival, but that was it. Linnea has been on a sleep marathon all week long. On Monday, she slept until 11am and then went to bed at 5:30 pm! Every day, but Monday, she took two LONG naps, and would pass out the moment we laid her down. I was actually getting really worried and called our doctor. Because she had no other symptoms and does have four teeth poking through our doctor blamed teething. According to the doc, some babies deal with teething by sleeping it away.


Happy in the swing



Our cute friend Aiden-he is quick!




Getting ready to take off!


L's new thing is cars, she loves them and says "Ca"


But she is not the only girl with a thing for cars. At the Play Boutique with Kate and Maddi.


Pretending to be a firefighter just like Grandad

No comments:

Post a Comment