Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring is here!

Unfortunately, spring in Portland is pretty miserable. Summer is beautiful. Fall is more sun than rain. Winter is cold but still has a mixture of rain and sun. However, once March 21st rolls around it is goodbye sun and hello rain, and rain, and probably three more weeks of rain with a possible day or two of sun. This is my fifth spring in Portland, and I find myself still expecting blue skies and temperatures in the 70*s.
This year Joe and I are on project yard beautification. So we are pretending to still be in Northern California and do what all Northern Californians do in the springtime-yardwork. Yesterday, we put on ours and Linnea's raincoats and headed out.

L got really into potting the flowers-see pics below.

*Side note: My sister came by and took Linnea inside when it really started to pour. Joe and I continued to work.













No comments:

Post a Comment