Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, March 23, 2009

Plate Required

Linnea has realized a few things about eating: 1) we eat on plates or out of bowls, 2) we generally use a spoon or fork and 3) she gets food when she is in her highchair. Consequently, when eating Linnea generally wants either a fork or spoon in her hand (even if she is not actually using it) and she wants her food not on her highchair tray but on a plate.

With that in mind, when hungry L now goes to her highchair and tries to climb into it while saying "more, more, more".


While I was emptying the dishwasher yesterday I had given Linnea a frozen, organic go-gurt (actually yo-baby brand). She instantly went to the dishwasher pulled out one of her plates, sat back down, removed the wrapper of her frozen go-gurt and placed the go-gurt on her plate. By the time I was able to get the camera she had already begun eating the go-gurt again (see wrapper on the left and plate in hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment