Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our baby girl is ONE!

It is hard to believe but our baby girl is now one! This past year has been an amazing gift from God as we have been blessed to experience the life of our precious Linnea. We never imagined that we could love someone as much as we love our Linnea-no one can prepare you for the emotions of parenthood. She is absolutely perfect in every way, and her unique Linneaisms capture our heart daily. We love you, Linnea and you will always be our baby girl!

We celebrate Linnea's birthday with "the Gang" and here are some of L's favorite pics of her special day.



Playing with my new blocks in my super cute B-day outfit.


Playing with Claire and my Baby-I love both these girls.


Why did they want me to eat this-Yuck!


Claire thought about eating the Yuck but only had a handful.


Yum, much better-organic fruit leather!

5 comments:

  1. So I'm curious...how did L indicate her favorite pics to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, just like anyone else would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, c'mon, that's not useful.

    Does she prefer using verbal or physical indications of preference?

    Does she sort through pictures on her own, or did you sit down and go through them with her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't believe you have a one year old. This next year will go by even faster! P.S. loved the cake! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Remenaks! Can't wait to see you soon! ~ Jessica

    ReplyDelete