Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Penny/Acidity Science Experiment

I am sick, Hannah is sick & the to-do list for leaving on the house hunting San Diego trip is HUGE. Nothing was marked off today, instead Hannah & I spent the morning resting in hopes tomorrow will be a divide and concur kind of day. Anyway, with very little brain functioning I bring you a science project from last week that was inspired from this great site:

Elle pulled the dirtiest pennies from the pile and equally lined them up by each glass.
We made a control to compare the pennies before & after

Next I had her pour our various acidic solutions into clear cups-we disused that acidity would eat a way the grime and that we were looking to find which solution had the best acidity level for eating away penny grime.
Then Elle put all the pennies in to our four solutions and we made signs to label them. Water, salt & vinegar, Oxi Clean, and Soap & Water. In hindsight, I think we should of done a only vinegar as well.
We waited 5 minutes and compared them to each other & the control.

 We waited another ten minutes before Elle fished out the rest.
 Again, the salt & vinegar won for shiniest pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment