Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, February 10, 2012

Some pictures for the Grands....

Took some pictures of the girls the other morning...nothing special...just daily life. Sharing via the blog is much easier than emailing so here you go Grands :-)



Got to love a snotty nose and a dirty shirt-oi voy

Classic Hannah


she does this a lot...I wonder if we used the miracle blanket too long :-)

So typical Hannah.

Making faces for Hannah


Total framer



How did she grow up so fast?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Imaya... I must have the worlds most beautiful and interesting granddaughters!how lucky you are such a good photog to capture it all!

    ReplyDelete